How to Refer a Patient
UAB Medicine is a regional and national referral center for the care of complex vascular disorders, thanks to our multidisciplinary practice and comprehensive range of evidence-based therapies. We rely on focused diagnostic techniques and radiographic imaging to design the most effective treatment plans. UAB’s state-of-the-art facilities include a dedicated non-invasive vascular lab, advanced echocardiography, 3-D imaging to facilitate complex aneurysm repair, and hybrid operating rooms (with dedicated nurses and technicians), which allow surgeons to perform complex open, endovascular, and hybrid procedures.
Online provider access to UAB electronic medical records
View all ongoing clinical trials at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Peripheral Artery DiseaseCME/CE0.25Minutes14Close
- Pulmonary Embolism Response Team (PERT)CME/CE0.25Minutes12Close
- Chronic Limb Threatening IschemiaCME/CE1.25Minutes13Close
- Non-Fluoroscopic Imaging for Endovascular SurgeryCME/CE0.25Minutes9Close
- Ascending Aortic Arch Repair & Endovascular TreatmentsCME/CE0.25Minutes17Close
- Minimally Invasive Treatments for Venous DiseaseCME/CE0.25Minutes16Close
- Awareness of Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)CME/CE0.25Minutes17Close
- Abdominal Aortic AneurysmsCME/CE0.25Minutes12Close
- Aortic AneurysmCME/CE0.50Minutes18Close