UAB Pediatric Primary Care Clinic
The UAB Pediatric Primary Care Clinic features a team that is specially trained to care for patients between birth and the age of 18. The clinic is affiliated with the UAB Department of Pediatrics and Children’s of Alabama hospital, and we are dedicated to providing the best possible health care for your child or young adult. Patients are seen by both a resident and a supervising physician.
No referral is required. The clinic is conveniently located one block from Children's of Alabama hospital and has access to a full range of specialists for our patients. We accept Medicaid, VIVA UAB, VIVA Access, BlueCross BlueShield, and many other health insurance plans.
Our services include:
- Routine well-child checkups, including vaccinations
- Same-day sick child visits are available
- COVID-19 vaccines for children age 5 and up
- After-hours access by telephone to physician on call
- Access to Children’s of Alabama specialists
- Access to lab and radiology services
- Full-time social worker
- A site for the Reach Out and Read program
- Diaper and formula bank
Free parking is available in the Children’s of Alabama parking deck on 5th Avenue South. The deck entrance is on 16th Street South, between 4th Avenue South and 5th Avenue South. Pull a ticket and take it into the clinic with you to have it validated.
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
To schedule an appointment:
Please call our office at 205-638-9096
A list of prescriptions and over the counter medication
Outside medical records
COVID vaccine available for ages 5-18