UAB Medicine congratulates the 2022 recipients of the UAB Medicine Excellence Award, which is the highest honor available for staff. UAB Medicine has a rich history of recognizing excellence. Employees were considered for this award based upon skill set, knowledge, performance, leadership, teamwork, and demonstration of our Core Values.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2022 WINNERS!
- Ameenah Tannehill Bishop – Manager, Hospital Laboratories
- Carol Cameron – Medical Sonographer
- Pamela Clardy – Environmental Services Specialist
- Christina Cyriac – APP Supervisor
- Dr. Kevin Dsouza – Associate Professor, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Medical Director, SCU and Pulmonary Inpatient Services
- Michelle Fincher – Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Sharron Gregg – PCT Clinical Technician
- Kay Guess – Inpatient Clinical Pharmacist
- Alisha Hays – Chief Polysonographic Technician
- Cherrlyn Luster – Environmental Services Group, Lead
- Sheila Martin – Clinical Administrative Supervisor
- Raynisha Purdie – Lead, Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Janie Rothe – Ambulatory Oncology Social Services
Click here to see our 2022 Clinical Excellence in Nursing Award winners.