MD Learning Channel - COVID-19
Managing Acute Kidney Injury in COVID-19 Patients
Dr. Ashita Tolwani discusses the management of acute kidney injury in COVID-19 patients.Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this CME activity, participants should be able to:
- Understand how to manage acute kidney injury in patients with COVID-19
- Identify best practices relating to acute kidney injury in patients with COVID-19
- Understand continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT)
- Consulting Fee - Baxter Healthcare
- Patents (planned, pending or issued) - Royalties from Baxter for patent
- Royalties - Royalties from Baxter for patent
- Payment for Lectures, including Service on Speakers' Bureaus - Baxter Healthcare
Dr. Tolwani does not intend to discuss the off-label use of a product. No other speakers, planners or content reviewers have any relevant financial relationships to disclose. There is no commercial support for this activity.
Accreditation Statement: The University of Alabama School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Alabama School of Medicine designates this online enduring material activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.Take Test Now >>
COVID-19: Impact on the Cardiovascular System
- Understand the impact COVID-19 has to the cardiovascular system
- Identify the impact COVID-19 has to pediatric cardiovascular systems.
- Identify myocardial injury among hospitalized patients who are ill with COVID-19.
- Grants/Grants Pending/Research Support - Amgen; Astra Zeneca; DalCor; Sanofi; Esperion; The Medicines Company
- Consulting Fee - Sanofi
- Honorarium - American College of Cardiology; American Heart Association; NIA DSMB
- Payment for Lectures, including Service on Speakers' Bureaus - Mayo Clinic; National Lipid Association; Hartford Health