UAB Medicine News
Sign-On Bonuses for CRNAs and Cardiac Sonographers
UAB Medicine cardiovascular services is expanding and looking for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) and Cardiac Sonographers to join our nationally-ranked team. Our expansion will make us one of the premier facilities for CV services. We are offering sign-on bonuses from $10,000 - $25,000. Learn more and apply today!
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - $25,000 Sign-On Bonus
UAB Medicine offers certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) the opportunity to challenge their skills across a full range of clinical specialties and experience a wide variety of cases, in both inpatient and outpatient settings. From cancer and transplant to trauma and same-day surgery, our CRNAs work alongside world-renowned physicians and a host of dedicated care team members to deliver on our mission of providing compassionate, high-quality care.
50,000+ cases annually
Over 80 anesthesia locations
8-, 10-, and 12-hour shifts, with minimal on-call time
100% tuition assistance at UAB
Eligible employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program for qualifying educational loans
Cardiac Sonographer - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
As an academic medical center, you’ll see things here at UAB that you won’t see anywhere else. From heart transplants to organ procurement to LVAD, we care for the most acute patients and perform the most advanced procedures in the state. Best of all – you will make a difference, as many of the heart failure patients we care for have come to UAB for a last chance after being told no elsewhere.
- A staff of 30+ sonographers allows great flexibility in scheduling – work every fourth weekend, choose two holidays, and take call very minimally.
- Our lab is accredited and adheres to the highest safety and quality standards.
- We use cutting-edge 3-D technology to best evaluate the heart muscle and valves in order to provide highest quality care.
- Sonographers travel between the inpatient and ambulatory settings and care for patients across the entire spectrum of cardiovascular care.
- Our recently established career ladder (sonographer I, II, and III) celebrates your commitment and allows you to advance your career within the profession.
- We are committed to your professional growth and offer opportunities for department and individual continuing education.
APPLY HERE - full-time, part-time, and PRN roles available