O'Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center at Acton Road
The Kirklin Clinic at Acton Road is closed until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your provider's clinic. Thank you.
The Kirklin Clinic at Acton Road brings innovative, advanced cancer treatment and specialty care services to Birmingham’s over the mountain communities and areas south of town. Located just off of Interstate 459 and nestled in the rolling hills between Hoover and Vestavia Hills, this state-of-the-art facility offers exceptional, internationally renowned care from the same faculty and physicians that staff the O'Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center at UAB downtown.
Our multidisciplinary approach to treating cancer bridges the gap between advanced technology and compassionate care. As a cancer patient, determining where to receive treatment will be one of the most important decisions you face. At The Kirklin Clinic at Acton Road, our patients benefit from:
- Teams of physicians specializing in your specific type of cancer
- The most advanced technology available, providing reduced treatment time with fewer side effects
- A comfortable infusion therapy unit with personal care provided to each patient
- Medical oncology and radiation oncology services
- Access to the latest trials underway at UAB
- Easy access off of I-459, as well as free parking
- Hours of Operations: Monday through Friday, 8 am-5 pm
Free parking is available directly in front of the facility.