How to Use Zoom Virtual Backgrounds
1. Log in to the Zoom web portal at uab.zoom.us using your Blazer ID and password.
2. Select Settings > In Meeting (Advanced) > Virtual Background. Turn on the option by sliding the toggle to the right (blue).
3. If you haven’t already, download the Zoom Meetings Client, which can be found under the Download section of the footer at https://zoom.us.
4. Launch the Meetings Client, then select the option to Sign In with SSO. The Company Domain is UAB. If prompted to log in, use your Blazer ID and password.
5. From the Meetings Client, go to Settings, which can be found by clicking on your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of the window, then select Virtual Background. To add your downloaded backgrounds, select the plus (+) sign and choose the background image you wish to use.
6. To update your background during a live Zoom session, select the video icon.