Employee Wellness - http://www.uab.edu/humanresources/home/wellness
The University of Alabama at Birmingham Employee Wellness program’s mission is to cultivate, innovate, and nurture a collaborative approach for the individual and corporate health of our employees. Wellness at UAB is focused on four main areas: Nutrition, Physical Activity, Smoking Cessation, and Stress Management.
Alys Stephens Center - http://www.alysstephens.org/
One of the Southeast's premier performing arts centers, presenting and producing the world's best artists in music, dance, theatre, comedy, film and family entertainment.
ArtPlay - http://artplayasc.org/
ArtPlay, the education and outreach initiative of UAB’s Alys Stephens Performing Arts Center, endeavors to educate, inspire, and nurture creative growth and self-expression in people of all ages by providing innovative arts education programming in a collaborative and holistic environment.
Arts & Health Alliance - https://www.artsandhealthalliance.org/
The Arts and Health Alliance is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation in Washington, DC. Founded in 1991, the Arts and Health Alliance is dedicated to advancing arts as integral to healthcare by:
- demonstrating the valuable roles the arts can play in enhancing the healing process;
- advocating for the integration of the arts into the environment and delivery of care within healthcare facilities and the community;
- assisting in the professional development and management of arts programming for healthcare populations;
- providing resources and education to arts and health professionals;
- encouraging and supporting research and investigation into the beneficial effects of the arts in health.