UAB Medicine News
How can I protect myself from COVID-19?
Follow these guidelines below:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close unprotected contact with anyone with respiratory symptoms
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Callahan Ophthalmologists Named Among Top Women in Medicine
UAB Callahan Eye Hospital Clinics Bringing Convenient Eye Care to Trussville
5 Things to Know about Pregnancy During COVID-19
Cancer Survivor Thanks Her Doctor with Unusual License Plate
The Facts About Diabetic Eye Disease
O’Neal Cancer Center at UAB Ranked No. 25 by U.S. News
UAB Launches Transplant App for Referring Physicians
What are some signs or symptoms that I should seek emergency medical attention for after testing positive for COVID-19?
Is it okay to postpone regular appointments, wellness checks, treatments, and surgeries recommended by my health care professional because of COVID-19?
Can a RhoGAM shot be used to fight COVID 19?