UAB Medicine News
How can I protect myself from COVID-19?
Follow these guidelines below:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close unprotected contact with anyone with respiratory symptoms
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Produced by UAB Medicine Marketing Communications (learn more about our content).
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Pandemic Response Helps UAB Earn No. 1 Spot on Forbes List of Best Large Employers
From Medellín to Medicine: Optometrist Marcela Frazier Built a Practice that Honors Her Heritage
Callahan Trussville Q&A
Women's COVID-19 Information including Vaccination of Pregnant or Lactating Women
When can you expect the worst of COVID-19 symptoms after you test positive?
Is it safe to spend time with someone who previously tested positive for COVID-19 if they are no longer symptomatic?
Does zinc help fight COVID-19?
How long should you quarantine if you are asymptomatic but tested positive for COVID-19?
How long does COVID last on wood?
Can you get COVID-19 from using cash or change when purchasing items?