UAB Medicine News
How can I protect myself from COVID-19?
Follow these guidelines below:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close unprotected contact with anyone with respiratory symptoms
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Produced by UAB Medicine Marketing Communications (learn more about our content).
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
School of Nursing Alumni Awards Include Two UAB Medicine Leaders
Birmingham Heart Walk Running Virtual Again
Inpatient Diabetes and Glycemic Management Program Expands Service During COVID-19
UAB Medicine Physician Offers Advice for New and Expectant Mothers
Living Donors Share the Value of a Priceless Gift
Health Grades Awards
Heart Valve Disease Symptoms Often are Undetected or Dismissed
ICU Nurse Tells UAB’s COVID-19 Story As No One Else Can
UAB Cardiovascular Institute Earns Quality and Performance Awards for 2021
State License Now Required for Genetic Counselors in Alabama