UAB Medicine News
How can I protect myself from COVID-19?
Follow these guidelines below:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close unprotected contact with anyone with respiratory symptoms
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
UAB Launches Transplant App for Referring Physicians
What are some signs or symptoms that I should seek emergency medical attention for after testing positive for COVID-19?
Is it okay to postpone regular appointments, wellness checks, treatments, and surgeries recommended by my health care professional because of COVID-19?
Can a RhoGAM shot be used to fight COVID 19?
Is it safe to play outdoor recreational sports during COVID-19?
Can diffusing essential oils help deflect COVID-19 airborne germs?
How safe is the air that is being circulated in places like air-conditioned stores to breathe during COVID-19?
Can wiping hand sanitizer underneath your nose help prevent COVID-19?
Can COVID-19 spread through diaper changing?
7 COVID-19 Myths Debunked