UAB Medicine News
How can I protect myself from COVID-19?
Follow these guidelines below:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close unprotected contact with anyone with respiratory symptoms
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Produced by UAB Medicine Marketing Communications (learn more about our content).
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
UAB Medicine Uses Music Therapy to Comfort Women after Fetal Loss
UAB Hospital-Highlands COVID Testing Site Closing, Moving to The Kirklin Clinic Parking Deck
UAB Nurse Navigators Guide Patients with Cancer through Challenging Journey
Diet Plans: The Best One for You Is One You Can Stick To
5 Excuses from Men for Avoiding the Doctor and Why They Don’t Fly
Preventing Vascular Disease: Four Self-Care Tips for Diabetes
Simulation App Trains Health Care Workers on Better Use of ‘Crash Carts’
Spain Rehab Honors Patient for Building a Better Quality of Life
Know Your Skin: Q&A with UAB Medicine Rapid Access Dermatology Clinic
Former Resident Donates Agam to Callahan Eye Hospital Clinics