UAB Medicine News
How can I protect myself from COVID-19?
Follow these guidelines below:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close unprotected contact with anyone with respiratory symptoms
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Produced by UAB Medicine Marketing Communications (learn more about our content).
Sleep Center Chief Technologist Earns Unique Certification
UAB Cardiologist Provides Insider’s Perspective on the Field of Cardiovascular Medicine in New Book
UAB’s HCV+ Organ Transplant Program Extends to Heart and Lung Patients
Cardiovascular Surgeons Perform First Endovascular Aortic Arch Repair in Alabama & Only Fourth Nationwide
Remember Your Neighbor During Severe Weather