Hospital Education Coordinator II
The Hospital Education Coordinator II assesses the education and training needs of employees within the area of responsibility; plans, designs, implements and evaluates education and training activities. Provides leadership in designing, implementing and evaluating major organizational training and development initiatives.
• Coordinates the design, development and implementation of education initiatives.
• Provides consultative educational assistance.
• Demonstrates clinical, technical and instructional expertise while functioning in this role.
• Plans, directs and participates in research and engages in other scholarly activities.
• Plans, directs, organizes and communicates the tasks necessary to accomplish the educational program in the most efficient manner.
• Assumes responsibility and accountability for the management of the department in the absence of the Director.
• Assists in management of human, material and fiscal resources to support the achievement of the departmental goals as requested by the Director.
• Assists the Director in the identification of issues and problems relating to program or systems development and operations; makes recommendations and engages in issue/problem resolution.
• Acts in a caring and courteous manner towards all patients, guests, visitors, students and staff.
• Must have a Master’s Degree in Education or Health Related profession
• Doctorate in appropriate field preferred
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience
• Must have an Alabama RN license