Hospital Education Coordinator I
The Hospital Education Coordinator I assesses the education and training needs of employees within the area of responsibility; plans designs, implements and evaluates education and training activities.
• Assesses the training and education needs of employees within area of responsibility.
• Plans and designs education and training activities based on the needs assessment; identifies, hires and evaluates educational consultants to conduct training and/or specific programs by researching the most practical and economical resources.
• Implements education and training activities.
• Evaluates education and training activities.
• Engages in professional development activities.
• Participates on departmental and hospital committees.
• Provides internal and external consultation.
• Participates in research and scholarly activities and develops grant proposals.
• Promotes service excellence attitudes and behaviors.
• Acts in a caring and courteous manner towards all patients, guests, visitors, students and staff.
• Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s and 3 years related experience