September 22, 2013
2013 Pink Party
- This event offers routine, screening mammography services for women with no history of breast problems or breast cancer that would warrant a diagnostic mammogram.
- Mammogram appointments must be scheduled for this event.
- Participants should be age 40 or older; insurance typically covers one screening mammogram per year for women age 40 and older.
- At least one year and one day must have passed between mammogram screenings for insurance to cover payment.
- Please arrange for any prior films to be forwarded to The Kirklin Clinic Mammography Department for comparison purposes.
- Complete the attached form with all required fields; insurance will be verified prior during the appointment scheduling process.
- You will be contacted by a representative from the Mammography Department to schedule your appointment.