Comprehensive Cancer Services at TKC Acton Road
The Kirklin Clinic at Acton Road brings innovative, advanced cancer treatment and specialty care services to Birmingham’s over the mountain communities (and areas south of town). Located just off of Interstate 459, nestled in the rolling hills between Hoover and Vestavia Hills, this state-of-the-art facility offers internationally renowned, exceptional care from the same faculty and physicians as the UAB Comprehensive Cancer Center, downtown.
Our multidisciplinary approach to treating cancer bridges the gap between advanced technology and compassionate care. As a cancer patient, determining where to receive treatment will be one of the most important decisions you face. At The Kirklin Clinic at Acton Road, our patients benefit from:
- Team of physicians specializing in your specific type of cancer
- The most advanced technology available, providing reduced treatment time with fewer side effects
- A comfortable infusion therapy unit with personal care provided to each patient
- Access to the latest trials underway at UAB
- Easy access off of I-459, as well as free parking
- Hours of Operations: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
The facility offers comprehensive cancer care for patients in need of medical oncology and radiation oncology services. To learn more about the services provided and the physicians who practice at The Kirklin Clinic at Acton Road please select any of the following links:
Please call 205-934-4131 to make an appointment, or schedule via UAB HealthFinder at 205-934-9999.
The Kirklin Clinic at Acton Road – Cancer Patient Information
This information introduces you to our facility and provides a clear understanding of the scheduling and treatment process.
Please select any of the following links for more information.